Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Victory within the storm

This morning I woke up to a temperature dip along with heavier spotting to where I can tell that full flow will be starting very soon.  So it wasn't a surprise to me when I got the call from the Midwives that my blood work did show pregnancy but that it wasn't looking like it was viable since the numbers where so low: Beta 6.1 and I took another HPT just to see it coincide together and it was negative so everything was working together to definitely confirm what I had a feeling on with the chemical pregnancy. 

How am I feeling?  To be honest I'm feeling just so grateful that I was able to get pregnant!  I feel beyond amazed that we were actually able to get pregnant on our own.  But I also feel like part of me expected for me to have a cp.  It was two years ago just one week apart we had gotten the positive HPT only to find that the BETA was going down and we had gotten the positive right when getting back from the beach.  So it is just all major de ja vu.  I did go buy some coq10 in order to help with some egg development maybe we will actually have a shot of getting pregnant again before the appointment in October.  Over all we are just so incredibly excited about thing normalizing for us.  That's it I wanted to give the update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment