Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thinking Postitive

There is such power in positive thinking such power in  believing in something without doubting.  I've been so focused on my frustrations.  So focused on the depression and aggravation.  I've been thinking of all the things that are wrong with me.  Of all the things I will need to do in order to get pregnant.  But what about the positives?  What about the God I serve?  A God of so many miracles.  A God who has proven himself time and time again to be a God of such great miracles to me. 

Lately I've been kind of on autopilot just living day to day counting down to the time frame I can go get medical help to get pregnant.  Some days I feel so positive nothing can keep me down other days just worn down I don't know how I would be able to get up.  But every day I have to keep going.  Every day I have to decide where to go.  But yesterday I feel I had some breakthrough.

I will believe with all my heart to conceive a child.  I will believe for a healthy pregnancy.  I will believe for it all now and soon.  I am not quite there yet.  But they say to fake it till you make it.  Every day I will make the proclamation that I will conceive this month.  I will Have a baby.  We will be parents and it will begin to happen now.

I will make this declaration every day.  I will surrender it all.  No more negativity.  No more depression frustration or anything of that sort.  I will believe and proclaim it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment