Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New beginnings x2

Today was a good day.  Today I walked out of my new Drs. office feeling like a person not a number.  He actually listened to my history, asked questions and proved himself to be very knowledgeable.  I also walked out with a script for Clomid in my hands.  So I suppose this begins another new chapter.  We will wait till December or January to start it just due to traveling next month and sharing a hotel room with family.  Not exactly good timing for scheduled sex. 

I'm feeling relieved.  I didn't expect things to go the way that they did.  I honestly was so scared he was going to blow me off but it was just the opposite.  For now he gave me 2 months on the lower dose and if I don't get pregnant in those two months he is going to up my dosage little by little till we find what works for us. 

This is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.  Exciting because we can have another baby without having to go through all the crazy I went through last time.  Never wracking because everything right now is so new.  My new job/business that I'm building for myself.  That right there is a little stressful.  But it doesn't mean that it wont happen.   God has proven himself to always provide!  I will feed on his faithfulness.

Little man is waking from his nap so I'm afraid I have to cut this short but I do actually have quite a lot to say about the new chapter we just started so I'll be on soon. 

1 comment: