Monday, August 26, 2013

Emotional Roller coaster

So today has just been a whirl wind of ups and downs.  I heard back from the DRs office about the blood work, it looks like we may have to do more tests, it appears my thyroid may have a problem but the two different tests they ran one came back flagged the other normal.  So they want me to wait 6 months and retest....Not happening.  Especially not if this is what is possibly linking to the fertility problems.  They said they may be able to run a secondary thyroid test. 

Its so weird how just the littlest thing can set you off into the emotional roller coaster.  You see a baby at a restaurant and laugh at the way they smile at you and then start getting teary eyed because you can't wait to have one of your own. 

Last night my husband and I had a really good emotional but yet connecting talk.  I told him exactly how I felt and am feeling...but the problem is its a daily struggle.  Some days I'm completely fine with absolutely nothing bringing me down and other days I'm frustrated more at my own emotions than anything else, depressed, angry you name it. 

But Today I feel good that I may finally be getting answers or at least taking the steps to get answers.  All I can think of right now is that No Obstacle is bigger than God and that everything works out in the end.

Romans 8:28 KJV
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I just have to keep reminding myself of this.  I do feel so glad to finally taking steps to make something happen.  I would just rather know if  something is off and needs to be fixed rather than guessing.  

I suppose Time will Tell 

No comments:

Post a Comment