Saturday, April 5, 2014

One day at a time

I feel like this could be the title to a lot of my posts.  One day at a time, that's really all I can do.  I have so much peace right now though.  I think and try to wonder how far will we take this, how long will we go, how many months?  And then I realize I just have to follow this peace.

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.



* He leads me beside the still waters

He never gives me more than I can bear.  He has always been faithful and will continue to be and for this I am so blessed.  
* He restores my soul

He is what I live for every day.  He is the one who gives me strength who pours out into me every day.  
* For His name’s sake.
For His name sake He will bring His promises to pass.

Sometimes it's so much easier to say these things then to truly  believe them.  But over and over again God has proven himself.  

Lord lead me beside these still waters.  Lead me in the direction and path that you want me to go.  Restore my soul and give me peace.  I thank you for it Lord.   

No comments:

Post a Comment