Saturday, November 28, 2015

Family Traditions

So Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was an amazing day.  I feel like having Ezekiel there to share it with us just made it all the more special.  I am just so incredibly grateful for him and so very much in love. 

God thank you for blessing us so very much with our beautiful baby boy.  Thank you for blessing our relationship and allowing us to get closer together throughout the challenge from conception to birth.

Lately I feel like we have gotten into a really good routine.  Ezekiel wakes up between 6:46/7 am and goes to be at night around 7 pm.  Nap times are no longer a screaming match and he actually lets me know he wants to take a nap.  I feel like he's a new baby most nights sleeping through the night but every few days he wakes up once or twice but normally falls right back to sleep.

I feel like Isaac and I are getting closer together as well.  It's nice to have time to spend together almost every night after the little guy goes to bed.   I don't feel like I have a ton of in depth things to talk about but over Thanksgiving  We did manage to take a few family photos




Today we also started our yearly Christmas tradition.  Every year we want to go and pick out an ornament together and so of course being that it was our first year I wanted to try to find something for myself representing being a mom and receiving my promise and it has been quite a challenge finding the perfect ornament but after 3 stores we finally found it.  I actually got very teary eyed when I saw it.

I feel like it is the perfect ornament to show exactly how I feel about everything.  I will also share Isaac and Ezekiel's:








And here is Ezekiel's 5 month photo:
 I just can't believe how big he's been getting.  He isn't crawling yet but he sure is trying.  The other day I laid him down on a blanket for tummy time in the living room walked into the other room just to put his food in the microwave was gone for less than a minute I come back into the living room and he rolled himself all the way to the other side of the blanket.  I am just so not ready for him to be mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment