Friday, December 25, 2015

Ezekiel's First Christmas

I woke up this morning just feeling so incredibly blessed.  This past year has been an absolute whirl wind.  I know that last year I never pictured being where I am today.  Life seemed so hard and things just seemed so broken.  With Nathan having just passed away the year before and then No family in town for Christmas.  The constant bleeding I was dealing with in the pregnancy.  Everything was just so incredibly hard.  But this year I woke up with my heart overflowing with joy and gladness.

We had my husband's family come into town and they are staying with us for a few days and it was so nice to celebrate Christmas with them here at home.


I feel like I could go on and on in ramblings but really The person I need to thank is God:

Heavenly Father, you see my heart and hear my thanks even though I feel words themselves are not enough.  You Lord Jesus have blessed us beyond measure.  Let us continue to bring praise and honor to you in everything that we say and do.  Let us honor you with our words, our hearts our everything.  Lord help us to raise up this young man you have blessed us with the way you would desire for us to raise him.  Help us Lord Jesus to be examples of love, compassion, gentleness and giving.  Let us constantly build him up to be more like you.  Thank you Lord for bringing us out of the fire.  Thank you for using this past year to bring healing to our hearts.  We Praise and thank you for that Lord Jesus.  In your holy name Lord.  ~Amen

Here is Ezekiel this morning in front of the tree and then a really plush reindeer stuffed animal that Nana and Gramps(my in laws) got him for Christmas.  He loved it he just held it and wouldn't let go.  So adorable





 

No comments:

Post a Comment