Thursday, December 31, 2015

Another Year coming to a close

This past year has just flown by.  But it has been quite amazing.  I am so incredibly blessed.  I look forward to the next year being full of just as much love and passion.  Probably even more exciting since Ezekiel is becoming more and more active and interactive with everything he does.  I just feel beyond blessed.  I feel like I could repeat that over and over and over again. 


So what do I look forward to in this next year?  Lots of love and family.  We will get to go to Louisiana twice next year along with visiting with our friends and going on vacation together.  I know Ezekiel will just get funner as the year draws on.

In the beginning of January my sister in law will be coming to stay with us for a weekend so we will be having a date night.  I think we need one very badly.  Not just to have some time away to ourselves but to reconnect and just spend some quality time together.  I am very much looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment