Friday, January 6, 2017

Holy Mother of all hormones.  I just can not get it together the past couple days.  I will randomly just break down and cry at the drop of the hat.  Anything will seem to set me off.  I know this isn't me and I just keep trying to remind myself of this but I'm not going to lie it is hard to not take things really personally or wrong.  I had an ex coworker message me last night saying God put her on my heart and she felt she needed to reach out.  As from my post last night you can see that it was definitely perfect timing.  She quit and moved out of state just a week or two after I had quit.  She understood exactly what I was saying and where I was coming from with everything.  It was nice to talk to some one openly who understood how hard it is to go from being surrounded constantly by friends and family to suddenly boom NOTHING.  So I will continue to take things day by day and know that eventually this will all be worth it.

Still no ovulation and not even seeming like I'm ready yet.  Last time on the fertility medication when I conceived with Ezekiel I think I would ovulate around cycle day 19 so I still have several days where that could change.  I'm just hoping I don't need to do too many rounds of the lower dose. 

I don't really have much new to say other than what I wrote yesterday beyond the fact that I really just need my mind to slow down, my heart to be at peace and my emotions to not be all over the place.

God you see my frustrations and aggravations.  I don't have much to say apart from help me to give it to you.  Every time I feel something well up that shouldn't be there help me to let it go Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment