Wednesday, January 18, 2017

One month down.....how many more to go?

Month one on Clomid has come and gone and so begins the next cycle.  I have to say despite not getting pregnant I was still very impressed with Clomid.  I had zero bleeding in my luteal phase and overall it seems like it will work for me.  I can't say I'm surprised that it didn't happen this month; especially considering if your hormones are all out of order it only makes sense that it would take a month or two to regulate back to how it should be. 


Rest assured my lovely readers I will keep you posted on how things pan out.  I plan on using this next month to hit the gym with even more dedication and try and get as fit as possible before anything happens.

Tomorrow Ezekiel and I are going on a mother son date with a friend to the Children's museum and I am very excited!  I know he is going to have a blast running around playing with everything and with me right there with him.  He loves it when I watch him play and interact with him.  It's almost like he sometimes needs the encouragement when he's in a new place to know that you are there and it is okay to play.  The look of sheer joy that comes across his face is beyond priceless.  Needless to say I am probably more excited than he is.  That is one thing I love about this time with having only him.  We are making unforgettable memories, or at least ones I will never forget.  I feel so blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment