Monday, October 2, 2017

This week we will begin our home studies and be one step closer to bringing our children home.  I did realize something however as we begin talking and imagining who will be placed with us.  We both are completely open to any age up when it comes down to it.  It is such an exciting part of this whole program.  A huge step towards our final goal.

This also though opened my eyes once again (I feel like I'm saying that a lot) that if by some chance they called and said they had a placement for us with an infant included we would very seriously consider it.  This in itself shows me it isn't that I don't want a newborn or baby or child of a certain age it is more that I don't trust my body to get myself to that point. 

It's so hard not to think about every one of those kids that could be joining your family and wondering how things are going to be playing out.  Regardless of where we go it will end up being a huge change but one that is worth every second of it.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great story posted by you. I really want to appreciate your work. Keep posting like this.
    From team Death Driving

    ReplyDelete