Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Breaking through the barriers




This is how I'm trying to get my thoughts  together right now.  It seems my mind is just racing.  I'm disappointed  but excited,  sad  yet ready.  Trying so hard to day by day  and really   mean it when I say let  His will be done.  It's so much easier said than done.

  I've been thinking a lot about adoption and that's been coming to my mind  over and over, I think in part because I know we will have decisions to make on how far to go  with things in the fertility area.   But I've always wanted to adopt and I don't know if God is trying to tell me something or not,   If He is I need  Isaac to be told the same. Im  praying for God's guidance while yet I just want to snap my fingers  and have things going in motion, the only trouble is I don't know what things He wants going.  So until then I shall enjoy my glass of  wine  and some prayer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment