Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cycle Day 1 is here!

So here it is.  I started a very light period today!  For the first time in a crazy long time I was so excited to get my period!  So I called the nurses line today and left a message to schedule the cycle day 3 blood draw and a transvaginal ultra sound.  I do have to say I feel very bad for whoever has to do that job.  An ultra sound while someone is on there period....I can't imagine that a pleasant experience. 

So I feel better about the money stuff today.  I realize that God really is in control and it will all end up working out, it always does.  That and we got a a paper in the mail showing that insurance is actually covering part of some of the tests.  Not a lot but a little bit off each test sure comes in handy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment