Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hysterosalpingogram test(hsg/dye test)

Yesterday I went in for the Hysterosalpingogram/dye test and everything was all clear.  It wasn't nearly as uncomfortable/painful as I was expecting.  Actually I started cramping up and thought that was just because she was inserting the catheter and was waiting for more pain to begin with the dye but next thing I know the xray is taking pictures of my ovaries and tubes.  It only felt like menstrual cramps, and I didn't bleed nearly as bad as I did with the Sonohysterogram.  I have to say I absolutely love my Reproductive Endocrinologist.  She is so personable and you can tell passionate about what she does as well.

I have my 2 hour glucose test scheduled for Monday and then its a matter of waiting for my next period to start and then on to more testing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment