Tuesday, October 20, 2015

He gets to start food.

Today little man got his 4 month old vaccinations.  He was such a trooper.  He cried only for a split second until I picked him up and then was immediately calm. 

The Pediatrician said we can begin him on solids!  This makes me so incredibly excited and happy I know he is going to love it.  He always stares so hard at us when we are eating and seems so interested in food so I am excited to let him try it.  I will wait till Thursday when Isaac gets home from work so that he can be there for his first time. 

We will start on rice cereal only for a few days or a few feeds until he get the hang of swallowing.  Then he said we can begin him on stage one, introducing a new food every three days twice a day. 

I want to try and make my own baby food, since its so much cheaper and I will feel more comfortable knowing exactly whats going in it. 

That being said here is my little trooper at 4 months old!





No comments:

Post a Comment