Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I have been missing in action lately due to just the craziness of life.  Ezekiel is going through a leap/growth spurt right now that seems to be demanding all of my time.  But on top of that I feel like life is just getting to be really busy. 

I'm back at work which I love!  I'm getting more involved with my Church and Church friends.  And I'm just trying to keep a handle on everything all together.  The leap Ezekiel is going through right now is definitely challenging to say the least.  He will be my smiley happy baby one second then crying and fussy the next.  Mainly crying when he's tired and fighting sleep.  He fought to go to sleep for almost two hours yesterday only to take a 15 minute nap once he finally did fall asleep.  Though today has been much better.  It took about a hour and a half to be able to put him down for his nap but he's sleeping so far for an hour so I say that is making some progress. 

But with this leap is coming so many new things.  I can tell he is actually paying attention to the things around him.  For Example I took him to the zoo on Monday since I was on that side of town it was gorgeous and we have a zoo pass so its free and he was looking around at everything.  Here he is staring into the leopard exhibit and at the flamingos.  He loved the flamingos.


I also took him yesterday on his first walk in the park where I didn't have him in the car seat inside the stroller but had him sitting in the actual stroller by himself.  He loved it!  Though at first(like in the picture)  he wasn't quite sure what to think about it but then as we started moving he looked around and was just in love with everything!


I have to say he has my heart!  I am so very much in love. 
So really that is all there is from me.  I have so much going on and so much I want to get done but there just seems no time to do it.  But I love my little angel so much. 

Isaac and I are doing well and adjusting to a routine as well.  Having a baby has definitely not been easy and the limited time we did have together got even smaller but now that Ezekiel is sleeping through the night I am able to stay up later with him and actually spend some quality time.  That has been nice.  We have been trying to think of date things to do that don't require a lot of work but still allow us to get out and have fun so Friday we will be going to the drive in Movie theater to see the Martian.  Something Isaac really wants to see so I think that will be fun but this way it will be Ezekiel's bedtime so hopefully he just sleeps the whole time we are there.  He normally passes out in the car seat so I think the chances are pretty good. 

We've also been trying to go meet Isaac for lunch every once in a while as well which I personally love walking around down town so I have fun with that.  All in all trying to get as much outside time done that I can before it gets cold and snowy and we are stuck inside.  So for now that's all I have but I feel like it's a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment