Sunday, December 4, 2016

Time to take the plunge

I can't believe it is December.  I swear the older you get the faster time seems to go by.  We are doing well over here.  Ezekiel seems to be growing like a weed.  It's so amazing to watch him learn and discover new things.  He now goes up and down the stairs on his own(though baby gates are up when we are not supervising this), takes off his pants and thinks it is hilarious,  he has learned to give us the dreaded raspberries on the stomach or cheek.  He has become quite a picky little eater.  Taking a few bites of something then wanting nothing to do with it the next moment making dinner almost buffet style where he gets a little bit of everything. 

We have indeed taken the plunge or rather will be taking the plunge to start clomid next cycle.  I went and picked up the medication yesterday and to my delight found it was only $9.80!  If I'm remembering correctly it was close to $40 every month for the Fremara.  I'm excited to start this next chapter.  I realized one of the biggest things holding me back was fear.  I was afraid to do this because of the change I recently made in my career.  Not knowing where we will be financially or what my business will look like. I'm one that likes to plan ahead and when the future seems a little unknown it's a scary thought bringing another child into that.  Then I look back on all God has given us so far.  How every time we have had a need He has met it above and beyond what we expected. 

The scripture Matthew 25:23 keeps coming to mind: "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things."  Isaac and I have made a commitment to tithe out of what we make even if the money seems like something we can't let go of.  But the more we let go the busier I get at work, the more our checkbook seems to stretch.  I shouldn't be surprised.  I have seen this time and time again.  God really is a provider for all of his children.  He truly pours into us as we need it.  We decided to follow God's leading on this and move forward as He leads us.  We both have peace that getting pregnant again right now is the direction we should go.  So that is what we are doing.   We are just going to allow him to open the doors that need to be opened as we do so.

I feel like that is about all I have to share right now though I know I have plenty I could write about time is always a very limited factor now days. 

~Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment