Sunday, March 2, 2014

A normal period

So for the first time in a long time looks like I may be having a normal, or at least shorter length period.  I normally get cramps on my last day and today was crazy insane cramps and heavy bleeding then later this evening dropped down to spotting.  So I'm really hoping that it means that it's a shorter period.

But like I said before on this month's Cycle day 1 there was no denying at all that it was actually the start of my period.  But that being said I also have been incredibly emotional. 

I know I need to take this time to find my inner strength.  To really seek after God whole heatedly with everything I have.  It's getting a little hard to see that silver lining every once in a while. 
I keep thinking what if...what if the normal procedures won't work for me.  What if I really can not have children naturally.  I know the promises God has given to me and I know that I need to focus on those things.  It's getting a little hard.  I do feel the weight of the wait on my heart and soul.  I hate this.  All I want is to be a Mom and it is so incredibly hard. 

On another note: I am determined to get in shape too.  I bought a treadmill at the beginning of the week and am determined to force myself to exercise every day except Sundays**a day of rest as it were**


No comments:

Post a Comment