Monday, March 31, 2014

Tomorrow We Get Answers!

I don't even know what to type...my mind is going so many different directions:
So finally tomorrow we will get our answers.  Just thinking about it puts my heart in my throat a little bit.  I want to know so badly, but wonder what will be said.  I'm trying to stay positive and not allow my thoughts to roam or go in all sorts of directions.  I want to just allow His peace to come on me and stay there.

I booked the appointment for 9:45 in the morning so that I won't have to wait around for it all day.  So as soon as I wake up I can start getting ready then head out the door. 

I feel like I've been waiting for this day forever.....Well I have been for about a year and six months.  But now I will finally have answers.

God give me peace until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment