Friday, April 28, 2017




This right here just makes me so angry! It also reminds me of what was lost and rips the band aid right back off. This is the hospital bill I get to pay for absolutely nothing(only $405 less then the labor and delivery fee I paid for Ezekiel). Only this time there will be no baby joining us on the ride home.  I think a lot of people look at me and say wow she's doing so good.  She's keeeping a positive outlook and to be honest for the most part yes I am.  I am blessed with an amazing support system and a vision for the future which helps get me through every single day.  But you know what.  I'm still grieving.  I still think about the fall and how my two friends will be walking into Church with their new babies and I won't have mine.  I try to tell myself I'm not "pregnant" but in a different way(through adoption) but in reality nothing can replace that loss.  Today is very emotional.  I will get past it and continue to move forward but truth is....it stings.  It hurts and is so hard to feel.  But I need to feel in order to heal.  So I will let myself be sad because through that I will find peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment