Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Yesterday I had a slight melt down.  Maybe melt down isn't the right word but right before work we received a break down of the hospital bill for our miscarriage.  It's only $500 less than the labor and delivery fee from when I had Ezekiel.  I realized I was going to be paying so much money for nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  And I broke.  I began to cry and be frustrated with the entire situation.  Isaac and I decided to just take the money we have put aside in savings and pay it off in order to spare the emotional trauma of every month sending in a check to the hospital or making a monthly payment as it would only serve as a constant reminder of what happened.  Again though I began to think of us adopting and bringing in a child in need and it blessed my heart.  I want this so badly.  I know in my heart it is the right decision for us.

Isaac and I finally sat down together and went over the adoption information that the agency sent us.  We both feel really good about them.  We also both are seeming to lean to wanting to start everything this year at some point.  We came up with a list of questions to go over with them. 

So there it is:  The small current update on our situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment