Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So let it begin

So I started cycle day 1 today. This means we will Start treatment!!!!

 I'm trying so hard not to get nervous or anxious.  I know that once it starts happening it will all be good and quick on if we can start treatment or not.  The thing that I am praying so badly about is that I will not have any cysts and we can go and start our first round of treatments. 

I called the office today to see if they want me to come in either Friday or Saturday and had to leave a message.  I haven't heard back yet but either way they will have me go in one of those days.  I have to work in the morning tomorrow so I am so hoping that I will be able to hear from them immediately in the morning before I have to work.  If not it will be like playing phone tag all day.

My mind is going a mile a minute and I am not sure what to write or say.  I just want to know, so only a few days to go.  I do feel really bad though I am just getting back from Vacation tomorrow and I will have to call off right after. 

Man I do hate that, I hate calling off work in general.  But I know this is more important.  So that being said I need to just take it minute by minute not even day by day.   But literally try to just live in the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment