Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day

As Mother's Day approaches I am reminded very vividly what I am missing out on right now.
 I am constantly talking with my clients about what their plans are.  I'm asked what we plan on doing.  I know it would be easier to handle this insane roller coaster of emotions if I had my family here.  But since they are not here I have nothing I can do but smile and make a joke about having four animals that kind of counts to let me celebrate Mother's Day.

In August we will be hitting 2 years of trying.  It is so incredibly frustrating.  I just want to hold my own child in my arms.  To give unconditional love.  I just hate this.  I hate having to wait.

On Monday(3days) I will get to have my thyroid levels checked and if they are where they need to be then I will be able to start our first round of fertility treatments.  That is as long as I don't have a cyst.  So for now I will just keep my head up and try and stay positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment