Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tomorrow begin's the steps for round 1

So it's here.  I go in tomorrow at 9 am to have my vaginal ultra sound and baseline blood work done.  Then the dr will call me to discuss the pills/treatment between 1-3(man that time is going to go so slowly)

I honestly just feel an overwhelming sense of peace.  I know that God is in control of this situation and that He will work everything out for His glory.

I am believing by faith that I do not have any cyst and that I will be able to start the pills right away and not have to wait another month. 

That being said the Dr re-looked over all my stuff today and had her nurses call me she is changing up a little bit what she is going to have me do.  At first she said she wanted me to do Clomid, I believe this is just with the fact that its been almost two months since we had sat down with her so she forgot that my pcos tests were inconclusive, that was why she wanted me on Femara in the first place.  So when I asked about that she remembered and agreed that Femara is best for me.  She doesn't think I will need the trigger. But on cycle day 12 I will go back in and we will do another Ultra sound and she will re-evaluate if she thinks I need the trigger shot...then I will take progesterone suppositories for 20 days following ovulation.

So there it is I am ready.  I had to rearrange my work schedule though so that I could go in tomorrow morning and be available to talk with the Dr. about the test results then go pick up my prescription.  I have wonderful bosses though who are more than willing to work with me in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment