Tuesday, April 14, 2015

30 Weeks






Yesterday I hit 30 weeks.  I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  In just 10 weeks little man will be ready to come join the world.  Though I will not object to him coming a few days earlier.  Actually I would like him to come the weekend before, on our 6 year wedding anniversary that way if I go into labor I don't have to worry about Isaac being at work and getting to the hospital. 

I had my midwife appointment yesterday and everything looks perfect.  Again they aren't concerned with the spotting since there seems to be no reason for it and he is perfect.  My fundal height/stomach measurement is exactly where it should be.  And Ezekiel is now head down, which I've been able to tell since his kicks are up higher and his hiccups I'm feeling really low when they happen. 

I really don't have a lot to say but just wanted to give a little update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment