Monday, April 27, 2015

Today Has been emotional

Today is Nathan's 22nd birthday.  22 and He never made it.  My sister made a beautiful video in honor of him with pictures from the celebration they had yesterday. 


It looked beautiful and I wish so badly I could have been there.  Every time I start to cry I feel Ezekiel begin to move almost like he's trying to comfort me. 


I wish I had more words to say, more joy to spread but I don't not right now.  I know my family told me they would love to talk to me today if I'm off but I just don't want to.  Thankfully without realizing it I booked myself up pretty good today: Midwife appointment this morning, then met a friend for lunch then a few friends are coming over tonight.  It will be nice to have the distraction but its still just so hard.  But day by day.  That's all I really can do.

In other super exciting news my coworker had her baby this afternoon.  She sent me a text with his beautiful picture that said 7 pounds 9 ounces.  Born 12:42 pm  get the epidural.  That part made me laugh.  She knows I'm using hypnobabies to try and go naturally.  Which is going wonderfully I might add.  I love the practice and the studying its just so nice.

I don't have a lot new to report.  I hit 32 weeks today.  So far I've gained a little over 12 pounds.  My midwife said today that my weight gain is excellent.  And that Ezekiel is still measuring right on track and that he seems very happy.  Which makes me happy.  His heartbeat was between 150/160 today.  Tomorrow I go in to get my hemoglobin blood work done then after that I plan to just take the rest of the day to relax and recoup for the rest of the week.  Then starting on Sunday I begin vacation.  Oh how I can not wait to have that week off!  To just be able to relax and spend time with family and friends who will be coming into town for our shower.  It's going to be a small one a little less than 20 including myself with friends and family but it's perfect.  The people I love most dearly in life.

So for now I will take things day by day and try to get through today with a smile.  Taking deep breathes as I go.   




No comments:

Post a Comment