Monday, September 7, 2015

Back To Reality

Tomorrow is my first day back at work.  I have to say I'm excited but nervous at the same time.  I am excited to get back to work.  Making some money, spending time with friends and having something that is just mine that doesn't revolve around the baby.  Not that I mind him being my world of course.

This past weekend we drove 5 hours to go visit family who we haven't seen in years and it was a wonderful time.  Short, just two nights, but it was so much fun to show him off to everyone.  I realize on trips like these just how much I miss family.  It is really hard being away from them all the time.  Ezekiel did great the whole trip he actually did his longest sleep stretches yet at 9 hours both nights.  Praying that he stays in that habit actually that would be amazing!  We also got the family Generational picture that we wanted to have with the men lined up in order.

I plan on flying back to my family in March since my sister is going to have a baby in February.  I'm excited to see everyone and have something to look forward to but I still can't believe it is 6 months away.  Time is just flying by so fast I know it will be here before we know it.

So I may not post next week since I'll be trying to get into the swing of things back at work but maybe that will give me some more interesting things to talk about.  I feel like my mind has been kind of a blur where I can't even give an interesting post and just ramble instead.  Maybe with longer sleep stretches my mind wont be so much mush.

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment