Friday, September 4, 2015

Less than a week

Today is Friday 9/4/2015 and on Tuesday the 8th I shall be returning to work.  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  This is the main reason I have been MIA  I have wanted to live in the moment.  Every moment.  I haven't been snapping pictures left and right, a few every day sure but not a ton because I don't want to look at my son's life through the eyes of a camera I want to look at it head on and with my eyes.  That is the perspective and way I want to see things.  So that is kind of why I have been MIA  I wanted to just kind of take it all in.  Enjoy and soak up every second of my last days off. 

Every day I fall more in love with this beautiful little guy that has been brought into my life.  I feel so honored that God chose me to be his Mom.  I already feel like he has so much personality.  I can't believe I can already see it at 11 weeks.

In the morning, and I mean early 4/5 am morning we will be heading out to Virginia for Ezekiel to meet his great grandfather who unfortunately is not in very good health.  We want to let them all be together since this is the first time that there are 4 generations of Hammon's alive at once so we will be going to visit and take a 4 generation picture and just spend a little time with family before I go back to work.

I'm actually excited to go back.  I miss doing hair.  I miss my co workers and I miss having something that is just mine that doesn't revolve around the little guy. 

Having a baby changes your world.  It changes everything.  It changes your priorities, perspectives, you name it pretty much it changes it.  But I have to say it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment