Tuesday, December 23, 2014

14 weeks (A sigh of Relief)


We made it!  We are officially at 14 weeks.  I know technically last week I made it to trimester two but now I feel like it is official.  I feel like now I can let out a big sigh of relief.  We are also getting ideas together for the nursery.  That seems to be coming along really nicely.  I found a whole bunch of Alice and Wonderland themed ideas on Etsy. 

As to me I know you are supposed to get a nice bump of energy in trimester two but I have been so unbelievable tired.  I just want to nap every day.  But today I gave in and took that nap and it was so incredible.  I think I'll probably go ahead and give into that little nap whenever I feel like I can or need to.

I also got my thyroid results in today and it's looking good.  So everything is right where it needs to be.

I can't wait to find out what we are having but until then I'm just trying to enjoy the journey and take things day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment