Sunday, December 28, 2014

So Tired

So lately I have just been so tired.  I sleep about 9-10 hours a night but then still feel like I want a nap later during the day.  I have never believed that I was going to be this tired even into the second trimester.  But I do have to say I have been pretty productive.  Every day getting something ready/closer to being ready for the baby.  We ordered our corner office desk for the office so we can move it down into the computer room and tomorrow I plan on emptying one of the closets tomorrow and getting things started.  I can't wait to have that room cleaned out in order to start getting stuff together for the nursery.  I did decide either way we will paint the nursery a very light blue and then use decorations to either go for a girl or boy theme. 

I feel like I'm kind of  rambling so I'm going to go ahead and just stop while I'm ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment