Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day by Day

So I really don't have much news to report.  It's been a  few days though since I have written so I thought I should go ahead and just give a slight update though I don't really have much to report.  I've been fighting a cold which is hard to do when you can't really take much for it.  But thankfully with as much rest as I can it has gotten a lot better.

I do have to say though my bump as gotten progressively bigger the past few days.  I am noticeably pregnant and my stomach is starting to get firmer to the touch...so things are definitely moving all around.  I've gained three pounds so far.  I do have to say something  strange has been  taking place I have no desire for sweets and I'm normally such a huge sweets  person.  But  it just doesn't apeal to me what so ever.

I do wish we could get back to life as normal when it comes to sex life.  But at the same time ever since my dream I had of miscarrying after sex I'm scared of the thought of even trying again.  I know that it doesn't really matter now because we can't.  I have my next appointment on December 16th.  I'm going to ask if they will do an ultrasound so that I can see if the hemorrhage is gone.  And then I guess just decide after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment