Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Great Deals

I have been trying to be as good a steward over our finances as I can.  Especially with a extra one coming I of course want to make sure we have everything we need but without breaking the bank and God has definitely blessed us.  I have a good friend who sold me her awesome pack and play for $30.






Then I have another friend who added me to the Facebook Market where you can buy and sell things for your kids or post exactly what your looking for.  Well I decided to post on there that we were in search of a dark cherry wood changing table since they run close to $100 I figured why not see if I can find one on here.  Well not only did I find a great one.  I got it for $35 with two mattress pads and three slip covers! 




So excited and so blessed! I have a co-worker who has given me a ton of stuff as well: another changing pad(so I'll be giving mine away)  a few toys and a dish washer cage for baby bottle stuff, a nursing pillow and a few other things.  Then I have a client who if giving me her infant swing that has been barely used. 

So I just feel really really blessed so far this pregnancy.  God has just really given me so much peace and joy despite all the hardships to get here and the hardships at the beginning. 

My friend who is throwing me the baby shower is going above and beyond!  She rented out a beautiful venue, has a TON of fun games/raffles planned and is just all around making me feel like a princess and I love her for it.  I never had anyone do something like this for me.  I didn't have a bridal shower or a bachelorette party just because everyone was out of town so to have someone go all out for me is just amazing.  So I have to say for you readers who have a facebook look and see if they have a market where you can find lots of goodies for your future nursery.   

No comments:

Post a Comment