Monday, January 26, 2015

19 Weeks Today

Today I had my 19 week appointment with my midwife and we went over the anatomy scan and she said everything looked PERFECT! That was such a relief/exciting thing to hear!  Especially with everything that we've been through to get here.  She said I know you declined the genetic scans and based on your ultrasounds we wouldn't even suggest them unless you just really want them.  I go back in 5 weeks at 24 weeks(which will also be the week I hit VIABILITY!) for my glucose test.

She went to find the heartbeat had a little bit of trouble at first then she found him so after she found it we got to listen for a few seconds then he decided he had enough and your hear a big swoosh and he swam away lol.  It was funny she laughed and said Whelp there he goes he just swam away.  The heart beat was right around 150 beats per minute.  So everything is perfect.  

In other news I decided to open an etsy account.  I have just been wanting to paint so much but no idea what to do with all the paintings when I'm done they end up in a stack without a home.  So here is my etsy account for anyone who is interested:

My Etsy Shop 



No comments:

Post a Comment