Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bleeding Again

I woke up yesterday to really wet underwear.  My immediate thought was I peed my pants.  I got up ran to the bathroom to discover I had started bleeding again.  Thankfully nothing near as scary as when I was in Louisiana when I had the hemorrhage diagnosed.  But still very disappointing.  Thankfully it only lasted for a few minutes once I was up and moving about and then went down to spotting after that.  By the end of the day the spotting was done as well and just down to some tinged cervical mucus and now nothing as if it never happened.  Which I'm really grateful for. 

I called my midwives to tell them this is my first bleeding episode since November 20th and ask if I need to come in or have anything checked out.  They said it wasn't necessary, since the bleeding wasn't heavy and wasn't accompanied by any cramping or pain there wasn't anything they could do.  I'm really hoping that maybe that was just the last of the hemorrhage being pushed out.  We go in two weeks for our anatomy scan so we will find out then if it is gone.  I just hate bleeding it's so stressful and I completely hate it.  

But I know God has his hands on this little one despite what has been thrown at us.  So I will just continue to Trust in the Lord with all my heart. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding Proverbs 3:5


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment