Monday, January 19, 2015

AND IT'S A:



We are pleased to Announce that in June we will be welcoming little Ezekiel Ray into the family!  The ultrasound was amazing!  And he was moving around a little and just all around beautiful!  When it came time to find out the gender he was NOT shy at all.  I wish I had a picture of that shot because he just spread those legs and showed his goods to us no problem.  I did get a few really nice profile pictures and in one of them you can kind of use it as a gender reveal but not nearly as obvious as it was.  We are 100% sure it's a boy. 



Sorry for some reason it won't let me rotate them.  But either way it is definitely a boy.

My heart is joy overflowing.  I would have been thrilled either way.  But when she said boy I just felt in my Spirit...that THIS is what God promised us.  He promised us little Ezekiel so very long ago and He has brought that to pass. I feel my heart just rejoicing!  I am so incredibly blessed and excited!  Now I'm going to go make those gender reveal cupcakes for work and I will post a picture here when done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment