Saturday, January 31, 2015

I am so blessed!

I had a really long work day today that just was so incredibly busy.  During work I got some pretty intense round ligament pain where it started at my belly button and then seemed to just reverberate down all the way to my cervix.   Then since they had the heat blaring and it was so hot in the salon I was drinking  a TON of water so felt like I could pee all the time...and I almost did.  I'm guessing Ezekiel decided to start kicking my bladder I would get random little spurts of feeling like I was literally going to have pee just squirt out.  Thankfully didn't happen all day and he moved and started kicking the other side.  I love feeling the little guy kick.

Isaac got to feel him move from the outside for the first time a few nights ago and since then every night he's felt him at least once.  He's been a pretty active little guy which I LOVE.  I have had a few quiet days here and there. 

But back to my main story I was just exhausted from work come home to discover Isaac put the crib together, the blinds back up and the light switch cover on.  And he painted last night.  I am so excited!  I was so cranky when I got home and this just made it so much better!  I am so blessed.  I have an amazing husband and it's all so much fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment