Sunday, January 18, 2015

Anticipating Tomorrow

I am so excited yet nervous all at the same time.  Yesterday after I blogged I went to work and suddenly had a miniature panic attack out of no where while I was there.  What ifs coming to mind all this nonsense that I don't want to allow into my heart and soul.  What if something is wrong with the baby.  What if this or that.  So when I got off work I just laid on the couch and waited for the baby to start moving and I have to admit to breathing a huge sigh of relief when it did.  It was like it was reminding me that it was still there and everything would be okay.  Today the little nugget has been going pretty crazy all day.  I notice on the days I have a fruit smoothie for breakfast it moves around a ton, so I think that's on the agenda for tomorrow morning.

Today after Church Isaac and I went to lunch and just talked baby stuff.  It was so nice and relaxing then we decided to go pick out our stroller and we found one we love!  Here is the picture of it.  We found this one at Burlington but Khols, Target and Baby's R Us all carry it..Burlington had the cheapest price though and the reviews on it are pretty good.



It looks more blue here in the pictures but its actually a really nice teal color.  When Isaac saw it he said he liked it for a boy, I told him I liked it for a girl and walla gender neutral stroller picked out.  And it doesn't expire till 7/2020 so we will be able to use it for our next one too.

I also prepared myself for the gender reveal cupcakes I am going to make.  I have them baked now all I have to do is find out what we want and then go forward from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment