Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's coming together



Today Isaac and I got the rest of the office all cleared out so it is now officially the nursery!  Oh its just so exciting!  He will be painting it next weekend a light blue and then we will be getting the crib, dresser, rocker all that stuff put together and moved in there.

Here is what it looks like now though I still have to vacuum and steam clean.


 Since we are doing Calvin and hobbes and here are a few of the wall decorations and so forth we are going to be ordering:









We also found a crib set we like.  So I ordered that today.  We wanted to keep it really simple to not detract from the theme.  So we ordered the three piece (comforter, fitted sheet and skirt) set of this:






It's all becoming so real.  I am absolutely loving being pregnant.  Despite how hard it was to get here, the hardships that occurred while being here I am just so incredibly happy.  Tomorrow I will be 19 weeks.  Almost half way there!  I can't believe it!  I am just so blessed and amazed by it all.  God is just so good.

On a physical side of things I do miss sleeping through the night without waking every hour or so to pee.  I also miss just getting really sound nights of sleep in general.  But it's all worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment