Thursday, January 29, 2015

Oh the Joys of Mood Swings

I have been feeling so good this pregnancy with my mood swings and crazy feelings being very few and far between.  For some reason this morning I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something.  I slept so good and I felt I was actually ready to tackle the day.  But it all started with me realizing I had no idea what I was going to cook Isaac for dinner and I would take it for my lunch/dinner.  So I decided to text him and ask what he would want cooked.  He gave me a list with the first several things naming chicken dishes that do sound so good but that I can't eat.  It just made me so mad.  I have not been able to eat chicken breasts still.  The only kind of chicken I can get myself to eat is ground turkey(still not chicken) or chicken salad.  I'm guessing because the chicken is cut so small the texture just doesn't bother me. 

So after his first few ideas where things I couldn't eat but really want to I just got really mad/sad all at once.  Then I just got hit with a huge tired spell though I've only been up for less than an hour and a half.  So I'm sitting there at the table sulking and I feel Ezekiel give me a little kick and I couldn't do anything but smile.  I know that it's just the hormones helping me feel a little crazy but I know that it is all just going to be so worth it.  But either way until then I am going to listen to my body and go take a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment