Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Almost out of Limbo

Today I have been incredibly tired.  I feel just drained emotionally and physically.  I just want to be joyful again.  I want to feel His presence radiating out of me.  I have allowed so many of these emotions to dictate my attitude in so much lately and I don't want it to.  I know they say positivity is a choice.  This is so much easier said than done.  I just can't do it on my own.  I see the days counting down to be able to go back to the Dr.  I'm so very ready to be at the end of this limbo.  Even though I don't know where it will lead.  I'm trying to just trust and rest in God's plan knowing that He is indeed in control trying to get everything to

That being said I also have not had any spotting today on the birth control for the first time so that is a plus.   Guess every cloud can have a silver lining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment