Thursday, June 19, 2014

Victory!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!-> This doesn't even begin to describe how I actually feel!  My estrogen levels dropped to 3!  So starting tomorrow I begin the fertility pills!  I am so incredibly excited.  They are putting me on a heavy dose and giving me the trigger shot.  I am so excited.  After two years of month after month of disappointment Our God is so good!  I needed this so bad.

I needed this victory so badly.  God you saw my heart and heard my prayers!  Thank you so much for your peace and for helping me to reach this point.

I am so incredibly excited!  I do have to say it will be slightly awkward since we will have family staying with us during our required Sex days but I told Isaac I'm so excited I don't care I will rock the house!  Even if we do not get pregnant this time which I am praying so badly that we will this means it is not the end!  I will be able to get treatment!

So starting tomorrow(cycle day 3) I will take to pills of letrozole/or femara and then I will go in on cycle day 12(Sunday June 29th for another Ultrasound and blood work to see if I'm ready to ovulate and if so I will take the trigger shot, we will time our intercourse for three days then starting after that I will take the progesterone suppositories in order to make sure my Luteal Phase is long enough and that the progesterone and estrogen levels are where they need to be!  I'm so excited!  Come on Twins!!!

Jesus I thank you that you are indeed a God of victories.  I thank you that today is finally the beginning of a new chapter!  You will bring us never ending victory!  I thank you for that Lord!  You are incredible and amazing and I praise your name for your victory!  Help me to continue to shine in the weeks ahead.  To shine with your love, your light and your passion.  I praise you Lord Jesus.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment