Sunday, June 1, 2014

I remember all too clearly why I HATE Birth Control

So let's put this in perspective for you readers.  For those of you who have been reading all my previous posts you already can see what a lovely and emotional wreck I can be just with the entire journey.  Now lets throw in the thyroid medication....Yeah major mood swings with that, but my body finally started to adjust and I finally started to become my regular super positive happy self.  I have been running, getting into shape and despite how hard this journey has been actually just feeling really good.

So now (says the evil Dr rubbing their hands together*yes I know this is not really the case**) Lets throw in birth control!  OMG!!!!!!  It can just hit me and suddenly I feel like a raging monster hormone wise.  And I spot all the time!!!  Literally every day light bleeding.  But then to top it all off my amazing husband(no that isn't sarcasm) went on a hunt for all natural ways to help lower the estrogen levels in your body.....and he begged me to try this just for these three weeks so we can say and know we tried everything.  **How can I say no to that?**
 So...
1- just the general emotions of struggling with infertility
2- Thyroid Medication
3- Birth control(spotting constantly, feeling bloated, mood swings ect)
4- BODY CLEANSE!-(no caffeine, processed foods, sugars, low carbs, high fiber.  Tons of fruits and veggies 0 desserts)
So I love my coffee-I think that has been the hardest of everything....but throw it all in the pot together stir it up makes for one not so happy camper.

I know it will be worth it.  I told Isaac(my husband) the day that I go in to test the estrogen levels checked immediately following I shall reward myself after with a cup of coffee!

So today marks a week of being on the birth control.  I literally spot and bleed every single day.  I told my Dr about it...I had this problem when I was taking it while trying not to get pregnant(funny concept since now I know I never needed it). They tell me it's ok and just what happens to some women in response to the hormones.  Well I hate it!

Okay so now that my temper tantrum has been thrown.  I'm gonna go ahead take a deep breathe and Thank and believe God that He is the provider of all our needs.  His grace is sufficient for me.  He sees every single thing that comes my way.

Lord I thank you that children are a heritage from you.  You promised us children and I am believing and speaking to my body and saying that it will line up with the word of God that by His stripes I am indeed healed and He will indeed bring me down the path that He has for me.  I believe you are a God of miracles and that you will cause my body to line up to your word.  Perfect hormones in ready and ripe condition to begin treatment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment