Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The beginning of the end

So I started my birth control induced period today.  So tomorrow I will find out one way or another where this journey will be heading.  I did talk to the nurse and told her to talk to the Dr and let her know if I am able to get treatment that I definitely want to do the trigger shot and she said she had no problem with that and that if it made me feel more comfortable they would keep it on hand and call it in for me.  So that made me feel better. 

So now its a matter of waiting.  Its out of my hands now and nothing I can do is gonna change it. 

I still feel an overwhelming sense of peace and acceptance.  Whatever God has planned we will know.  I'm just glad to finally get answers.  I just pray that I will have this same feeling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment