Thursday, February 9, 2017

It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day frustrations.  I want to do more than that.  I want to stop allowing things that in a few years, months or even days won't bother me anymore.  I need to always remember that life is way more than current frustrations.  I know this kind of seems like it is coming from no where and it is a little bit.  But I've been reflecting on the things that have been bothering me lately and I realize that it really doesn't matter.  Nothing matters more than my family.  Being the best Mom and wife I can be and accomplishing what I feel God has called me to be doing at this time.  Every single day any decision I make will be taking me a step away from that goal or a step closer to that.  To be a better me.  That is what I want to accomplish.  I don't have much more to say apart from that was on my mind and I felt I needed to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment