Friday, February 24, 2017

Things are going well.  I had a moment on Wednesday where I slightly panicked as I was having cramps and just kept thinking what happens if I loose this.  It was like I finally have proof that we are pregnant that our prayers are answered.  Already we are past the time frame we where at before with our other two losses.  All the what ifs kept coming to mind. 

But I've realized that I can't allow the fear of tomorrow to rob today of it's joy.  We are pregnant.  Everything looks good.  In just two weeks I will be able to have our first ultrasound.  I'm excited to see the little peanut.  We also came up with a super creative way to announce we are expecting again though I wont be sharing on here I want to post the end results when we decide to announce to everyone.

So overall everything is good there is nothing new to report which I love!  I just wanted to give a little update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment