Monday, February 27, 2017

Yesterday we skyped with Isaac's parents and told them the news.  Or rather we had Ezekiel tell them while wearing this outfit:


I have to admit I was a little nervous to tell them.  Since I'm not having any signs of pregnancy yet I began to think the: am I really pregnant?  Which of course I knew I was/am.  I have one more test left so I decided on a whim to just take it to make myself feel better about telling them:  



I then had to laugh at my own foolishness.  I was excited though to see those two really dark lines since that means that my hcg levels are definitely going up. 

I've already begun debating on if I am going to want to know the sex of this baby or not.  I honestly think I might want to be surprised.  I know we have an incredibly long time to wait before that comes but I really think it might make things even more exciting.  As of right now unless God decides to heal me and give us a child naturally I don't know that I will ever be pregnant again.  This makes me like the idea of not knowing even more.  Isaac said he would be able to keep it a secret from me if he found out.  I don't know if he would be able to wait.  Either way though lots of time to figure that out.

Overall I'm doing well.  Still having occasional pink mixed with my cervical mucous and some cramping but no actual bleeding or spotting.  I know my cervix is super sensitive so I'm guessing it's just from all the extra blood flow going on down there.  That's pretty much all I have to report for now.  I'll post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment