Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Once again in the two week wait but feeling really good with where we are in life right now.  I really am 100% okay with whichever way this cycle turns out.  This is just completely night and day from what we went through before.  I love it and feel so much better with it.  I did call my Dr to find out if he wants me to continue month 3 (if we aren't pregnant) on the lowest dose of clomid or if he would like to up it since I am still ovulating really late in my cycle.  This month I ovulated around cycle day 18-better than last month that was cycle day 20 but not as good as it should be when I was already ovulating on my own.  He decided to up the dose and wants me to continue on that for 3 months.  I feel okay with that.  A little nervous as it increases the possibilities of twins.  But if that happened then we would manage.  It might be hard and chaotic for the first year but we would make it through.

I like how I'm already talking about the what ifs and so forth when first things first I have to actually get pregnant.  But it is little things like that that make me know that I really want this but I'm okay if it isn't happening immediately.  I feel like overall that really is the best place I could be in.

I know my last post got a little emotional and into the political side of things.  With everything going on in the USA right now: Protests, Government changes, Violence ect; It made me actually reach out to people around me with different opinions and views to see why they feel the way they do instead of just assuming they are wrong.  It isn't to say that it made me agree with them but it allowed me to respect their side and where they are coming from.  It also opened my eyes to the community around me.  There are so many people here with me who are in need.  Veterans, Women's shelters, Refugee families ect;  It made me determined to try and meet those needs for them any way that I can.  I feel a sense of accomplishment with this.  It makes me feel like I am back on the missions field and really making a difference in the lives of others.  I have begun reaching out to different organizations and ministries and finding out exactly what they are in need of and trying to find ways to meet those needs.  Since I don't have extra money to give right now at least I can give my time.  :-)

And since it has been so long since you have seen our faces.  Here we are:

No comments:

Post a Comment