Wednesday, August 19, 2015

2 months old



Yesterday this little guy turned 2 months old!  My how time has flown by.  Being that he turned two months old it was also time for his first round of vaccinations.  He took it like a champ.  He cried as she did it then as soon as I picked him up he stopped.  I did have to give him one dose of tylenol a few hours later as he was fussy and in some discomfort.  Every time he moved his legs he would start crying and even was whimpering in his sleep so after I gave him the tylenol he was like a different baby and just slept all day.  But since he slept all day it also threw his sleep cycle off and he was up at midnight and then stayed up till a little after 3 am.  But he was smiley and happy for me so I didn't mind.  I guess in part that is what netflix is for.  But then he woke up every hour to two hours till finally at 8 am he said enough he wasn't going back to bed and has been fighting sleep till about an hour ago.  But even then the only way I could get him to sleep was put him in the moby wrap and hold him that way.  That's okay I'll take my baby snuggles.

Here he was this morning


All smiles and a happy little camper.  So I guess he's officially feeling better.

This weekend we will be traveling a 6 hour car ride in order to visit his godparents and just to have a little weekend get away.  Hoping he does okay in the car.  It will be our first long trip with him in there and good practice since on Labor day weekend we have another 6 hour drive to visit Isaac's grandfather and let him meet his first great grand child.

So all in all a busy weekend ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment