Wednesday, August 12, 2015

He rolled over!

I decided I needed or wanted a change.  Since giving birth I have had my hair down from a pony tail  a total 3 times for maybe an hour or two each time.  So why not cut it all off and go back to my funky fun colors(being a hair dresser for the past year that's all I was doing until March of this year)  So I took the plunge here is the before and after on the cut then below you'll see I bleached it out and plan on putting lots of fun bright colors in there eventually. 

Before: 
After:





And the color:




My little man, all smiles just melts my heart!  I am so very much in love.  Today we hit a mile stone!  He rolled over for the first time on purpose.  To make sure it wasn't a fluke I kept putting him on his stomach(it was supposed to be tummy time) which he hates and he kept rolling himself over.  I got a video of it:



He has also begun pushing himself up with his feet/legs then holding himself up for a while.  Its amazing how strong he is!  Not even two months old and doing so much.  Time just goes by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment