Thursday, August 20, 2015

Ezekiel's first laugh

Yes this just happened....

Thought you would appreciate the story of Ezekiel's first laugh Isaac and I came to the nursery together to put Ezekiel to bed well i decide I'm going to nurse him and then put him down so he puts his mouth over my nipple but he isn't doing anything so I look down at him to see what's up and he just gives this huge grin so I start laughing so then he laughs (he had never laughed before tonight) so I start laughing again so then he starts laughing all the while my nipple is still in his mouth. And we just kept going back in forth till Isaac and I were laughing so hard we were crying then he just started looking concerned but all the while he never took his face away from the boob It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment